Embracing Birth Class
What you will learn in this class:
-Embracing Birth as a Rite of Passage
- The Anatomy, Physiology and Biomechanics of Pregnancy and Birth
- Utilizing Comfort measures and coping strategies, both when alone, and with the support of a partner, no matter where you're labouring
- Gain a sense of making informed decisions, your Rights as the Birthing Person, and how to make decisions based on Modern understanding, Primal instincts and Personal Preferences
-Navigating the medical system, including birthing with midwives and home births
- Medical Interventions in labour; the Evidence for using them as a labouring tool, and not using them
- Immediate postpartum recovery
- Infant care, including nursing options
- Understanding Postpartum Mood Disorders, both for the person who just delivered, and their partner
10% discount for FCBC birth clients
Feeling prepared for birth is more than just learning "what to expect." Being prepared is understanding how to Embrace Birth, as both a right of passage, and a personal journey. Join Jeanelle (she/her) for a birth class like no other.
Engage in thought provoking conversations, learn what evidence-based information is and join exciting activities to learn about the process of pregnancy, birth and postpartum care.
Built with an inclusive approach to support all learning styles, Jeanelle aim to empower parents to envision their birthing experience as a joyful yet powerful experience.
While we know that birth cannot be planned, parents will learn about their options and explore their goals to create the perfect blueprint for their own birthing experience.