Embracing Childbirth Class
Next class is November 14, 2021
What you will learn in this class:
- Envisioning your birth to create a tangible,
- Anatomy, Physiology and biomechanics of Pregnancy and Birth
- Comfort measures and coping strategies
- Understanding your options and making personal choices
- Navigating the medical system & making informed decisions
- Medical interventions in labour
- The Immediate postpartum care, nursing options & recovery
Embracing childbirth is part of the blueprints, the beginning of a design, to dream up a space that you can feel safe and confident in. Join Jeanelle (she/her) and Asha (she/her) for a birth class like no other.
Engage in mindful conversations, evidence-based information and exciting activities to learn about the process of pregnancy, birth and postpartum care.
Built with an inclusive approach to support all learning styles, Asha and Jeanelle aim to empower parents to envision their birth as a powerful right of passage.
While we know that birth cannot be planned, parents will learn about their options and explore their goals to create the perfect blueprint for their own birthing experience.